Luke Domrow - PwC, Sydney
Becky Hunt - PwC, Sydney
Stuart Shinfield - PwC, Sydney
This segment considers advertising spend split by print and digital, with digital covering all advertising on newspaper websites and mobile device apps.
Consumer spend on circulation is also measured and split by print (newsstand purchases) and digital (subscriptions and payments for newspapers delivered direct to mobile devices, including fees to access online content).
The segment considers all daily newspapers including weekend editions issued by publishers of daily papers. Advertising in free daily newspapers is included, although free weeklies are not included.
To continue reading, please login, or update your access via "Purchase Online Access". The following subscription options are available:
Australian total market:
- 5 year historical revenues
- 5 year forecast revenues
- for 11 E&M segments
Rise of the Individual: Privacy, Piracy, Data
A round-table discussion with
- Timothy Pilgrim
- Samantha Yorke
- Jeremy Thorpe
- Simon Hackett
The content of the free access plus:
Australia at a glance:
- 5 year historical advertising revenues
- 5 year forecast advertising revenues
- 5 year historical consumer revenues
- 5 year forecast consumer revenues
- 5 year historical and 5 year forecast revenues for global E&M market, advertising revenues and consumer revenues
Key global themes
Cross media ownership matrix
Access to chapters and special features can also be purchased individually. Each chapter includes the sector brand map - a list of who owns what brands in the sector.
The content of the free and the premium access plus:
- Chapters contain deeper analysis and commentary on each sector including additional graphs and tables
Books, Magazines, Filmed entertainment, Free-to-air TV, Interactive games, Internet, Music, Newspapers, Out-of-home, Radio, Subscription TV
Privacy and Piracy
A discussion of the issues
- Dynamic analytics for enhanced decision making